Pages

Monday 19 June 2017

All about me!!

Hi. my name is anaseini and today i will be telling you all about me.I'd like to start of easy so here. my favourite sport is rugby and i think i do really good at it. second of all stuff i like to do when i'm bored, well i go on my chrome or just sometimes play kicks in the backyard. Only sometimes for kicks cause i sometimes kick the ball over the fence and then i have to get it you know. and finally I Go to a very cool school called Wesley Primary. It is an amazing school and we sure have some positive people. Hope you enjoy and bye!!  



(this is my mum!)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anaseini my best friend as you know we go to the same school. I like how you did'All about me'. I like how you told us how you like to play Rugby and you like kicking the rugby ball around. Also I liked how you put a picture with you and your mum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Sarah. Thanks for the compliment.Even the photo with mum. thanks! Have a good day!!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi anaseini my bff as u know i like the photos of u and your mum.It reminds me when me and my mum take photos.Next time you could add more detail about you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.